We hope you love your order, but should you change your mind, you can return your item(s) to us, provided:
- Items are returned within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be returned as new, unworn and in a resalable condition
- Items must have all tags, boxes and bags attached/included
- You must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to us – failure to do so may result in us not being able to process your return
- We reserve the right not to refund you if you return items to us outside the terms of our returns policy
- The cost of the returns must be paid by the customer
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items
Can I exchange my tee/sweatshirt for another size?
Of course! We offer exchanges on all our clothing.
If you wish to return or exchange an item please email email@example.com with your order number to let us know.
How do I return/exchange my order?
Items need to be returned in their original packaging in a resaleable condition.
Make sure to include all details including your name, order number, the item(s) you are returning and your reason(s) for return.
Please enclose your returns form with the item(s) and package up securely.
Take your parcel to any Post Office counter service. Please remember to obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
Send to the below address via Royal Mail:
Love Somerset Online
PO Box 5334
If you have any further questions about Delivery or Returns/Exchanges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to help!